In this article, you will learn how to get a new Workiz Phone number.
Workiz isn’t just the best scheduling and managing solution for service pros, it also has a built-in, one-of-a-kind phone system designed for service businesses like yours: Workiz Phone. With Workiz Phone, you can answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls with just one click. To learn more about the many benefits of using Workiz Phone, please see this article.
In order to use Workiz Phone, you will first need a Workiz Phone number. All Workiz plans will receive one Workiz Phone number free of charge. Extra Workiz Phone numbers can be purchased for an additional cost
If you have an existing phone number that you would like to continue to use, you can port that number over to Workiz. To port over your existing phone number, please see this article.
Getting a new Workiz Phone number
- From the navigation bar, select > Settings
- Under Calls & Text, select Numbers
- Select Get a Number
Setting up your new Workiz Phone number
- Purchase your number:
- Number Type: Choose the area code you want to associate with this phone number
- Enter the digits you want this number to include and select Search
- Next to the phone number you want, select Get
By selecting a number, you may also be agreeing to pay an additional fee as determined by your phone plan configurations.
- Select the first dropdown menu and choose one of the following:
- Call Flow: Forward calls made to this phone number as defined by a specific call flow
- User: Forward calls made to this phone number to a specific user on your team
- Number: Forward calls made to this phone number to a specific external phone number
- Select the second dropdown menu and choose the specific Call Flow, User, or Number you want to forward calls to
- Select Save
After setting up your new Workiz Phone number, calls made to this new phone number will automatically be forwarded to your specifications.