In this article, you will learn how to create recurring jobs.
Creating recurring jobs is a great time-saving tool for service professionals who perform ongoing work for customers. Instead of manually creating a new job for a recurring service, Workiz lets you create and schedule recurring jobs all at once.
Creating a recurring job
In order to create a recurring job, you will need to create a new job. You cannot create a recurring job from an existing job.
- From the sidebar navigation, select Add new > Job
- Complete the following job sections:
- Client details
- Service location
- Job details
- From the Scheduled section, select Set recurring schedule
- Create your recurring schedule:
- Daily: Choose the frequency for this recurring job as desired
- Jobs Stop: Choose whether you want this recurring schedule to end after a specific number of jobs or on a specific date
- Create jobs: Enter the number of days ahead of schedule that you want the recurring job to be created
- Select Save
- After entering all of the job details, select Submit
After creating a recurring job, you will not be able to edit the frequency of those jobs. For example, after creating a recurring job on a weekly schedule, you will not be able to change it to monthly or daily.
To make changes to a recurring schedule, you will have to delete it and recreate it from scratch.
To learn more about deleting a recurring job, please see this article.
You can view your recurring schedule by accessing the job you just created from the job page and scrolling down to Recurring Schedule.