In this article, you will learn how to monitor the time your team is spending on jobs and shifts.
Workiz offers three different methods for logging time:
- Clocking in for a job from the mobile app
- Clocking in for the day on the web and mobile app
- Manually adding time on the web app
To learn more about how to log time using the methods listed above, please see this article.
Workiz also provides a Timesheets report you can use to track the time your team members are logging.
For best results, there must be at least a one-minute separation between clocking in and clocking out.
How to track employee time
- From the sidebar navigation, select Reports
- Select Timesheets
This report provides you with a list of all of the hours your team has logged.
Time entries linked to a specific job will feature a job ID. With location tracking enabled, hours that were logged for a specific job will also include exact locations that pinpoint where a tech was when they clocked in and out for a specific job.
This report also allows you to:
- Edit existing entries to adjust the date, hours, or add notes
- Filter by specific members of your team, jobs, or specific date ranges
- Export data to run payroll on your preferred sofware