In this article, you will learn how to access call recordings in Workiz.
Workiz Phone is a one-of-a-kind phone system built right into the software that was designed with service businesses in mind. It allows you to answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls with just one click. It also allows you to access call recordings that take place between your team and your clients.
In order to be able to record calls, you will need to enable this feature when configuring your call flows and/or call masking. To learn more about configuring call flows and call masking, please see the following articles:
Accessing call recordings
If set up correctly, all of your calls using Workiz Phone will be recorded and stored for future use. You can access these recording from the Calls page or directly from a job.
- From the sidebar navigation, select Calls
- Filter your results by STATUS: Answered
- Select the call recording you want to listen to
- From the call details side pane, select to listen to the recording
- Open the relevant job
- On the right side of the job page, select
- From the Timeline side pane, select to listen to the call recording