In this article, you will learn how to use sales proposal templates on jobs.
Sales proposal templates allow you to create and save a set of estimates that you can easily reuse for future jobs.
In order to use sales proposal templates, you will first need to enable the Sales Proposal add-on from the Marketplace.
To learn more about enabling the add-on, please see this article.
Loading a sales proposal template for a job
The process of loading a proposal template will vary slightly depending on whether or not your job already has existing estimates.
- Open the job you want to add a sales proposal template to
- From the job page, select the Estimates tab
Select Load proposal template
The option to load a proposal template will not be visible until after you have created a template.
To learn more about creating a sales proposal template, please see this article.
- Choose the sales proposal template you want to add and select Continue
If you are loading a proposal template for a job that has an existing estimate, you will be prompted to choose one of the following options:
- Overwrite: Replace the existing estimate(s) with the the sales proposal template
- Keep both: Add the sales proposal template to the job in addition to the existing estimate