In this article, you will learn how to dispatch jobs and leads to franchise sub-accounts directly from your main Workiz account.
The Franchises add-on is a great way to easily sync multiple sub-accounts under one main account, giving you quick access to:
- Jump from one account to another without needing to log in/out
- Monitor sub-account performance through meaningful report data
- Add jobs and leads to your sub-accounts directly from your main account
Dispatching jobs and leads directly to your sub-accounts is designed to help streamline your operations and maximize productivity. You can do this with just a few clicks using nothing more than a zip code and some basic job details.
In order to add jobs and leads to sub-accounts, you will first need to enable the Franchises add-on from the Marketplace.
To learn more about enabling the add-on, please see this article.
Assigning service areas to your sub-accounts
Before you can filter your sub-accounts by zip code, you will first need to assign them to a service area.
- From the navigation bar on the main account, select > Settings
- Under Users & roles, select Franchise management
- Select a sub-account you want to assign a service area to
- Under Service areas, choose the relevant service areas for this sub-account
To learn more about setting up service areas, please see this article.
How to add jobs and leads to your sub-accounts
- From the sidebar navigation, select Add new > Add to sub-account
- Enter a zip code to filter your sub-accounts or manually select a sub-account
- Select Lead or Job
After choosing the type of event you want to add, you will be redirected to the sub-account’s Workiz account. Here, you can complete the new job or lead form to add the event to the sub-account's schedule.
Adding jobs and leads to sub-accounts from the sidebar navigation (i.e., Add new > Add to sub-account) will only be available to those with the proper permissions who can access the main franchise account. These same users will be able to add new jobs and leads from the sidebar navigation of any franchise-related account (e.g., main account, sub-account, etc.).