In this article, you will learn how to restrict users from seeing financial data in Workiz.
Each role in Workiz will come with a unique set of permissions designed to only show your team members what they need to see. All of those permissions — including the ability to view financial data such as prices, totals, and costs — are completely customizable.
Even if a user is restricted from seeing financial data, they will still be able to access jobs, scheduling, and necessary customer information. They will not, however, be able to collect online payments or log offline payments.
How to add a financial data restriction for certain users
- From the navigation bar, select > Settings
- Under Users & roles, select Roles & permissions
- Select the role you want to restrict
- Turn the Financial data permission off
- Select Save
Updating a user’s role
You can set a user’s role when inviting them to your Workiz account. You can also change their user type after they are already on your team.
- From the sidebar navigation, select Team
- Open the profile of the team member whose role you want to update
- Under User Details, select User role and choose the role you want to assign