In this article, you will learn how to resize your company logo in estimates, invoices, work orders, and other custom documents.
With Workiz, you can upload your company logo to your account once, and then reuse that logo across all of your documents without having to upload it each time. To learn more about how to upload your company logo, please see this article.
When inserted into documents in Workiz, logos will automatically appear in a certain size. You can easily alter the size of the logo.
How to resize your company logo
- From the navigation bar, select > Settings
- Under General settings, select Documents
- Select the document you want to resize the logo for
You will need to resize the logo for each document you have in Workiz.
- Select the logo within the document template
If your logo isn't already in the document, you can easily add it by:
- Dragging and dropping an empty content block from the Layouts tab
- Dragging and dropping your logo onto the empty block from the Tools tab
- Click and drag the bottom-right corner of your logo to resize it
- Once you are satisfied with the size of your logo, select Save
- Repeat Steps 3–6 for your remaining documents