In this article, you will learn how to enable payments or deposits in your Booking Services portal.
In order to enable payments or deposits for your Booking Services portal, you will need to activate your Workiz Pay account.
Workiz Pay is a fast, simple, and secure online payment solution that enables you to collect credit card payments from your customers while on the job. Workiz Pay also makes sure you get paid on time — and even ahead of time — by allowing you to request payments on your estimates and invoices.
For more information on how to activate your Workiz Pay account, please see this article.
How to enable payments or deposits
When collecting payments via Booking Services, the payments will not appear on your Workiz account until after the booking request has been approved and converted into a job.
- From the navigation bar, select > Settings
- Under Integrations, select Online Booking
- From the Settings tab, scroll down and select Payments
- Turn the toggle switch on to enable online payments for your booking portal
- Choose whether you want to request the full payment or a partial deposit and define the deposit as desired
- Select Save