In this article, you will learn how to monitor customer satisfaction with the Flagged Messages add-on.
The Message Center is your all-in-one hub for business communications, allowing you to send texts and emails to your clients and team members.
But, for a variety of reasons, your business communications may not always result in a pleasant experience for all parties involved. Whether you’re dealing with an upset customer or an employee who isn’t providing the customer service your business guarantees, you should always have visibility of problematic conversations.
Workiz makes this possible with the Flagged Messages add-on — a feature that enables you to identify concerning messages relating to profanity, customer dissatisfaction, or employee misconduct within the Message Center.
Enabling the Flagged Messages add-on
- From the navigation bar, select the Marketplace
- Under Add-Ons, select Flagged Messages
- Turn the toggle switch on to enable the add-on
Using the Flagged Messages add-on
- From the navigation bar, select the Message Center
- Find a conversation thread that has been marked with a purple flag
After opening the conversation, the flagged part of the message will be highlighted in purple.