In this article, you will learn how to limit the sort of information your clients can see when viewing estimates, invoices, and work orders through the Workiz client portal.
In Workiz, you can limit this information for all of your documents or on a per-document basis.
How to add limits to document templates
- From the navigation bar, select > Settings
- Select Documents
- Select the document you want to limit visibility for
- Select Email options
- Under What can my clients see? uncheck the items you want to hide from your clients
- Select Save
Your changes will be applied to all of the future documents you send to your clients.
You can also make changes to documents on an individual basis.
How to add limits to individual documents
- Open the estimate, invoice, or work order you want to send
- Select Send
- Select Advanced
- Under Clients can see, uncheck all of the items you want to hide from this client