In this article, you will learn how to set your caller ID using Workiz Phone.
With Workiz Phone, you can assign a Caller ID Name (CNAM) that allows your outbound calls to feature your business’s name instead of the phone number itself. Setting up CNAM is also an effective way of preventing your outbound calls from appearing as "spam risk" on your clients's devices.
CNAM is only available in the US.
How to set your caller ID
Before setting your caller ID, you will first need to have successfully registered your business for text messages using the A2P 10DLC registration form.
To learn more about registering your business, please see this article.
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Account
- Under Account, turn the toggle switch under Caller ID on
- Set up your caller ID:
- Caller ID: Enter the name you want your clients to see when calling them using Workiz Phone
- Confirm caller ID: Re-enter your caller ID name
- Business identifier: Select EIN or DUNS number and enter the corresponding number
Your Caller ID Name cannot include special characters or numbers and must be limited to 15 characters (including spaces).
- Select Save
It may take up to 7 business days for your caller ID to register and appear on outbound calls.