In this article, you will learn how to create custom reports to get tailored insights designed for your business.
Workiz has more than a dozen reports that allow you to understand how your business is doing with just a few clicks. But Workiz also gives you the ability to create custom reports of your own, allowing you to pick the sort of information you want to see so that you can track the sort of data that means the most to you.
Enabling Custom Reports add-on
- From the navigation bar, select the Marketplace
- Under Add-ons, select Custom Reports
- Turn the toggle switch on to enable the add-on
Creating a custom report
- From the sidebar navigation, select Reports
- Under Custom reports, select Add report
- Create your custom report:
- Report name
- Report fields: Select the job, client, finance, and custom field data you want to include in your custom report
- Default time range: Select the time range you want to see every time you open the report
- Visible to: Select the roles that should have access to this report
- Select Save
Your custom report should be generated in just a few seconds.