In this article, you will learn how to sync invoices created in Workiz with QuickBooks.
With Workiz, you’ll have the option to sync your invoices automatically or manually.
In order to sync Workiz invoices to QuickBooks, you will first need to enable the integration.
To learn more about enabling the integration, please see this article.
After connecting your Workiz account to your QuickBooks Online account and completing the initial sync, you will be provided with a settings page in Workiz where you can configure your integration.
Here, you can set your QuickBooks Online integration to automatically sync Workiz invoices once they are paid in full, saving you time and effort.
- From the navigation bar, select > Settings
- Under Integrations, select QuickBooks integration
- From the QuickBooks integration page, select the Settings tab
- From the Check the box for Sync invoices when created and/or Sync invoices when paid in full
The ability to sync invoices upon creation is limited to those who are signed up with Workiz Pay.
To learn more about signing up for Workiz Pay, please see this article.
With this setting enabled, your Workiz invoices will automatically sync to QuickBooks Online once they have been created and/or paid in full.
Manually syncing invoices
If you prefer to sync Workiz invoices on your own schedule, you can also do so manually by syncing:
- One invoice at a time
- Multiple selected invoices at the same time
- All unsynced invoices at the same time
Manually syncing an individual invoice
- Open the invoice you want to sync
- Select Actions > Sync to QuickBooks
Workiz will sync this single invoice with QuickBooks Online.
Manually syncing multiple invoices
- Select Invoices from the sidebar navigation
- Check the box for all of the invoices you want to sync
- Select More > Sync to QuickBooks
Workiz will sync the invoices you selected with QuickBooks Online.