In this article, you will learn how to create and send sales proposal templates using the Workiz mobile app.
Sales Proposals — commonly known as “good, better, best” — is available as a Marketplace add-on that enables you to present your clients with multiple estimates in a clear and simple way. Sales proposal templates allow you to create and save a set of estimates that you can easily reuse for future jobs. No more creating the same sales proposals over and over again.
You can also take this convenient tool with you on the go using the Workiz mobile app.
Creating a sales proposal template on mobile
In order to create sales proposal templates, you will first need to enable the Sales Proposal add-on from the Marketplace.
To learn more about enabling the add-on, please see this article.
- Open the job you want to create a sales proposal for
- Create your sales proposal
- Next to Estimates, select > Save as proposal template
- Save as a new proposal template or replace an existing template
- New: Enter a name for this proposal template and select Save
- Replace: Choose the existing template you want to replace and select Save
- Select Close
Loading and sending a sales proposal template on mobile
- Open the job you want to load a proposal template for
- Select the Finance tab
- Select Estimates > Load proposal template
- Choose the proposal template you want to add and select Continue
- Under Estimates, select Send
- Review the information and select Send