In this article, you will learn how to add multiple properties for a single client.
When creating new clients in Workiz, you’ll be asked to provide a single address that will initially serve as both the billing and service address. You can also easily add multiple properties under a single client — keeping all of your client information stored in one place.
To learn more about changing a client's billing address, please see this article.
How to add client properties
- Open the profile of the client you want to add properties for
- Select the Properties tab
- From the client profile page, select Add new
- Enter a property name and address information
- Select Save
- Repeat Steps 3–5 for all of the remaining properties
Selecting a property when creating a new job
When creating a new job for a client with multiple properties on file, Workiz will automatically ask you to choose the specific property to use as a service address before proceeding.