In this article, you will learn how to collect more reviews from clients using Workiz Automations.
Online reviews are a great way to establish your business as a reputable option for potential clients. But remembering to send out review requests isn’t always easy, resulting in requests that are sent out long after the job was completed or not at all.
With Workiz Automations, you can create a rule that automatically sends your clients a link to your review page after a job is completed.
Enabling the automation rule
In order to send out automated requests for customer reviews, you will first need to enable the Workiz Automations add-on from the Marketplace.
To learn more about enabling the add-on, please see this article.
- From the navigation bar, select Automations
- Under Marketing, select the Collect reviews / 1 day after template
- Configure your automation rule:
- Select an email and choose if you want to send a text message or email
- Select 1 day after and update the timing
- Select Preview/edit message and customize the message
You will need to update the message with a custom URL where clients can leave a review.
- (Optional) Select Add condition and add any extra parameters you want to set for this automation rule (e.g., Only if client tag = happy customer)
- Select Add automation
After enabling your automation, all future jobs that meet the criteria you defined will trigger a notification with a link to your review website, ensuring you don’t let any review opportunity fall through the cracks.