In this article, you will learn how to use Workiz Automations to remind your clients about upcoming jobs.
Workiz Automations can help streamline many of your day-to-day tasks, including reminding clients about upcoming appointments.
Enabling the automation rule
In order to send clients automatic reminders about upcoming jobs, you will first need to enable the Workiz Automations add-on from the Marketplace.
To learn more about enabling the add-on, please see this article.
- From the navigation bar, select Automations
- Under Reminders, select the 1 day notice / Client reminder template
- Customize your rule:
- Select an email and choose text, email, or both
- Select 1 day ahead of and update the timing as desired
- Select Preview/edit message and customize the message as desired
- (Optional) Select Add condition and add any extra parameters you want to set for this automation rule (e.g., Only if job type = Inspection)
- (Optional) Select the range under Automation will be sent and adjust it as desired (e.g., 24/7, 9–5 p.m., etc.)
- Select Add automation
Now, your clients will receive reminders before upcoming jobs.