In this article, you will learn how to use Workiz Automations to automatically send emails whenever your business receives a voicemail.
Workiz Phone offers many intelligent tools to streamline your business communications. But whether your team is off the clock or busy with other tasks, you may not always be around to answer incoming calls for potential jobs.
You can help automate your response to these calls by creating a rule to send yourself an email whenever your team receives a voicemail.
Enabling the automation rule
In order to send automatic notifications for voicemails, you will first need to enable the Workiz Automations add-on from the Marketplace.
To learn more about enabling the add-on, please see this article.
- From the navigation bar, select Automations
- Under Phone, select the Voicemail / Immediate email template
- Configure the rule as desired:
- Select an email and choose text, email, or both
- Select Preview/edit message and customize the message as desired
- (Optional) Select Add condition and add any extra parameters you want to set for this automation rule (e.g., Only if call flow = primary flow)
- Select the range under Automation will be sent and set it to 24/7
- Select Add automation
Now, whenever your business misses a call and receives a voicemail, your admins will automatically receive an email notifying them of the voicemail.