Adding A New User to Your Team in Workiz
- Login to your Workiz account.
2. From the side-navigation bar, click Team.
3. From the Team Members page, click the Add New button.
4. Please enter the User Details in the popup.
a. Select the User Type (default is "pro"):
i. Pro User - Can log into your account, mobile app, create invoices collect signatures, request payments, according to their permission level.
ii. Free User - Can be assigned to a job and receive SMS messages, and cannot login (a good option for subcontractors, workers who do not work with you on a day to day basis.)
b. Add your user's email address, this is where the invite will be sent.
c. Add the user's name.
d. Click the color icon to select a schedule color for jobs assigned to this user.
e. Add the user's phone number, this number will be used for sending text messages.
f. Permission level - controls what this user can see and do on your account
g. Field tech - can this user be assigned to jobs?
h. Track location - show this user's location on the map view?
5. When you have finished, click Send invite.
6. Your new user will now receive an invite, inviting them to join the team.
Your new user will receive an invitation mail to join Workiz.
They just need to set their password and they are ready to log in.
The links provided will take them to download the mobile app