When you sign up for Workiz, you are given a free phone number through which you can place and receive phone calls and text messages. If you've already been using a specific phone number, though, you might be interested in bringing that phone number with you to Workiz.
Here's how to do it.
- Start by filling out this Letter of Authorization (LOA).
- Provide an invoice that pertains to the number.
- Request a Customer Service Record (CSR) from the company you are porting from.
- Request a pin and account number from the company you are porting from.
- Once we have all the necessary information, we'll take care of connecting with the company and getting the phone number transferred over.
- The process can take up to 4-6 weeks, as long as all the correct information has been provided.
Don't worry, there is no down time on your number! Your phone will keep working until the process is complete, and you'll never be without. We'll notify you a few days before the process is complete so that you can begin creating your Workiz Call Flows.
Need more help? See related articles below: