What is Automatic Invoicing?
With automatic invoicing, a batch invoice for all "Done" jobs that haven't been paid is automatically created and sent at a time of your choosing. This is especially handy for recurring jobs. Instead of sending a separate invoice after each job and tracking each payment, Workiz can send the invoice for you once every two weeks, month, or whatever works best for you. You just set it once and forget about it. This will also help you look more professional from your clients' perspective.
This is how your batch invoice will look like from the clients' side:
How to set it up?
- Click on the "Clients" tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the client you which to add the auto-invoicing option too.
3. Click on "Turn On Auto-Invoicing."
4. Select auto-invoicing rules for that specific client
- Choose whether you want the invoice to be sent daily, weekly, monthly, or annually
- Select the date and time you want the invoice to go out
- Hit "Save"
Need more help? See related articles below: