Upload files and images to jobs, estimates, and invoices, which you can then send to clientד. You can send before and after pictures, waivers of cancellations, warranties, pictures from a job, or anything else
Just upload the images or files, add a description, and send it off to your customer.
How to add files and images to a Job from the Workiz mobile app?
1. Log in to your Workiz mobile app.
2. Open an existing job from the "Schedule" tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Attachments" section.
4. Click the + (plus sign), located at the top right of the attachment menu.
5. Add attachments from your Camera or your Phone’s Gallery.
5. Click the X sign, located at the top left, to go back to your job.
How to send an invoice with file and image attachments?
1. Open an existing job from the "Schedule" tab.
2. Click on the "Finance" tab.
3. Click on "View" and then on "Attachments."
4. From the "Invoice" screen, scroll down to Signatures section, and click "Attachments." From this screen you can see the see the images or files associated with this invoice.
5. Click "Attach" to attach your images or files to this invoice, click on the 3 dots. sign on the top right and then select "Send Invoice."
6. Fill in the required info, and select whether to send the invoice by sms or email to your client.
7. Your client should receive an email or an sms with their invoice, attached with all relevant files or images.
Need more help? See the related articles below: