You can add an 'Ad Group' to different online booking links in order to track the performance of each channel.
For example, if you’re a carpet cleaning pro and you have 3 campaigns running on Facebook using the Online Booking form (one for monthly carpet cleaning, one for emergency cleaning jobs, and one for oriental rug cleaning) enabling this feature will let you know how many completed bookings you have for each campaign (not just the number of clicks on the Online Booking widget feature).
How to Set Up Dynamic Ad Groups for Your Online Booking Widget?
Important Note: In order to use this feature, you must have existing ad groups and the Online Booking widget already set up in your Workiz account.
1. Go to 'Settings'.
2. Under 'Integrations', click on 'Online Booking'.
Note: If you do not already have your Online Booking widget set up, you will need to set that up first here.
3. Scroll down on the page to the 'Apply Ad Group' section.
4. Select the Ad Group you’d like to assign the ad to (which uses the Online Booking form). Example: Yellow pages, Google, Yelp, etc.
Note: You can also add: ad_group=xxx to your link for dynamic tracking.
5. Click 'Save', when you’re satisfied.
6. Now, any job/estimate booked from your Online Booking form that uses a dynamic Ad Group will show the connected Ad Group, within Workiz.
Need more help? See related articles below: