Your dashboard has multiple widgets with different key metrics. You can now track your entire business and see your job performance and revenue in one glance.
You can decide what team members will be able to view specific widgets.
By default, all widgets are only visible to admin users. In this article, you can find out how to share your dashboard with the rest of your team.
Add a Role to a Dashboard
1. Go to your dashboard (click on the Workiz logo on the top left).
2. To edit the permissions on a widget click the top-right icon within that widget.
3. Next, click "Manage Permissions" from the drop-down menu.
4. Now you can select which user roles are allowed to view this widget.
Note: You can add multiple roles to any widget.
5. Finally, click "Save" and your new dashboard restriction settings should be live.
Users with the selected role will now see this widget when logging in.
Need more help? See related articles below: