The clock in and out feature is a great way to understand how long your technicians spend on each individual job.
How to Use the "Clock In/Clock Out" On the Mobile App?
Click on the relevant job from your job schedule.
2. Click the "Start" (play button).
3. The timer starts inside of the relevant job.
Note: A banner also appears on the app's dashboard to let technicians know that they are currently clocked in to a job.
4. Click the "Stop" button to let Workiz know that you’re done with the job.
Editing Your Hours in the Workiz App:
Let’s say that you made a mistake and forgot to clock in or out of a job.
If you have the correct permission level, you can edit your hours in the app. Otherwise, you need to ask your system admin to do this for you.
1. Open the job with the hours you need to fix.
2. Click the "Finance" tab to view the job’s tracked hours.
3. Select either the job's start or end date (whichever you need to correct).
4. A clock will open. Edit the start/stop time to reflect your hours.
5. Press "OK."
6. Save the job and you’re all set!
You cannot be clocked in to timesheets and on a job at the same time. If you are clocked in to timesheets and then you clock in to a job, you will be signed out of your timesheet and in to that job. As soon as you complete the job, you will automatically be signed back into timesheets.
Need more help? See the related articles below: