Got a few services or products that always go together?
With Workiz, there’s no reason to have to manually add each item to your estimate or invoice, over and over again. Now, you can group items together for re-use in other invoices or estimates.
Just save them as a group in Workiz, and we’ll do the rest.
Find out how to set up item groups in the video or follow the step-by-step instructions below.
How to Set Up Item Groups:
- From the left-hand navigation bar, select 'Jobs'.
2. Click the job that you wish to modify.
3. Click the 'Items' tab.
4. To group all items together in your invoice, click the 'file-cabinet' icon.
5. When the "Save as item group" screen appears, enter a name for your item group and click "Save" when you’re satisfied.
6. You’ll now see an “Item Group Created” message at the top of your screen.
Great! Your item group has been added to Workiz and you can use it for future invoices, estimates, and more.
Need more help? See the related articles below: