In this article, you will find out how to accept online payments with Workiz Pay. You can either watch the video or follow the step-by-step process written below.
You can connect your Workiz account to our payment gateway, Workiz Pay, powered by WePay and Chase Bank (US & Canada).
- Log in to your Workiz account.
- From the top, right-hand navigation bar, click the Settings cogwheel.
- From the drop-down, select 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to the 'Integrations' section and select 'Online Payments'.
- Click 'Enable credit card payments'.
6. WePay will send you an email with the title "Welcome To Workiz Payments"
You must open the email from WePay to complete your registration.
Important: Didn't get the email from WePay or need to resend it? No problem.
Just click the Resend Emailbutton.
7. Open the email and click on the 'Verify My Account' button.
8. You’ll be directed to the WePay customer portal to create your WePay account.
9. Great! You’re now able to start taking payments with Workiz Pay.
Now, you’ll just need to complete a few details so WePay can verify your account details and you can start making withdrawals.
When Do You Need to Complete This By?
You actually have 30 days from the time of signup to complete this process. However, you will only be able to make withdrawals once you complete this process and WePay has verified your account (takes a few hours, but up to 24 hours during peak times).
A pop-up will appear prompting you to complete your business information and add your bank account details.
10. Follow the WePay set up wizard to complete your business info, add your bank account details, and get verified by WePay to start withdrawing your payments.
11. That’s it! Once you've completed the process, you'll be led back to Workiz, where you can select the currency you’d like to charge and receive, view your rates, and access your WePay account dashboard.
To access your WePay dashboard: Click 'Log on to your WePay dashboard'.
12. The WePay Dashboard: Here you can see your account deposits, withdrawals, and any disputes (if any.) You can use this dashboard to change your bank account details or update any other information.
Need more help? See related articles below: