You can connect your Workiz account to our payment gateway, Workiz Pay, powered by WePay and Chase Bank (US & Canada.)
- Log in to your Workiz account.
- From the top, right-hand navigation bar, click the Settings cogwheel.
- From the drop-down, select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Integrations section and select Online Payments.
- Click Get Started.
6. You’ll be directed to the WePay customer portal to create your WePay account.
You’re already able to start taking payments with Workiz Pay.
Now, you’ll just need to complete a few details so WePay can verify your account details and you can start making withdrawals.
Why are we asking for this now?
You actually have 30 days from the time of signup to complete this process. However, you will only be able to make withdrawals once you complete this process and WePay has verified your account (takes a few hours, but up to 24 hours during peak times.)
A pop-up will appear prompting you to complete your business information and add your bank account details.
8. Follow the WePay set up wizard to complete your business info, add your bank account details and get verified by WePay to start withdrawing your payments.
9. That’s it! You’re led back to Workiz, where you can select the currency you’d like to charge and receive, view your rates, and access your WePay account dashboard.
10. The WePay Dashboard
Here you can see your account deposits, withdrawals and any disputes (if any.) You can use this dashboard to change your bank account details or update any other information.