QuickBooks does not allow duplicate names for your products and services.
So, if you try to sync an item called "Repair service" that already exists in your QuickBooks account, it will fail.
What Should You Do?
You have two different options; you can change the item's name in Workiz or in QuickBooks.
Important Note: In order to avoid duplicates, you need to rename the item. Deleting it will not help and it will still be considered a duplicate item.
Option 1: Rename the Item in Workiz
1. Go to 'Settings'.
2. Under 'Job settings', click on 'Items and products'.
3. Locate the item with the duplicate name and rename it.
4. Next, run a new sync and the item should be added to your Quickbooks accounts.
Option 2: Rename the Item in QuickBooks.
- In your Quickbooks account go to 'Sales' and then click the 'Products & Services' tab.
- Locate the item with this name and click 'Edit' to change the name.
Need more help? See the related articles below: