The online booking page is a stand-alone page you can use on a website, link to in your advertising, or can send to a client that would like to book a service. The online bookings page allows clients to book time slots based on your real-time schedule and technician availability. (However, if you do not indicate services you wish to allow customers to book, the page converts back into a request form, which allows leads/customers to request to book your services, and is not based on your schedule and availability.) With Workiz, you can select the services you wish to offer, time slot length, indicate your business hours, required form fields and even customize the look and field of this online form.
To set up your online booking page:
- Log into your Workiz account.
- Click the Settings cogwheel at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down, click the Add-ons option.
- Make sure that the Online Booking toggle is set to “on.”
5. Click View.
6. From the Online Booking page:
a. Link settings:
i.Page title: Customize the page title of your booking page
ii. Main color: Select the main color scheme
iii. Use Account Logo: Choose whether or not you’d like to add your logo
iv. Business hours: Select the View and Edit Your Hours to edit your business hours of operation
Note: Editing your business hours from the Online Booking page affects your business hours of operation on a system-wide level. So, the hours you indicate are used in the online booking widget, system-wide and are also viewable to customers.
v. Time Slot Length: Indicate the length of time that customers/leads can book for a scheduled service.
vi. Business availability:
1. Allow Double Booking: Allows you to double book appointments
2. Based on Tech’s availability: Based on the available time slots and availability of your technicians
3. Choose the Number of Jobs Per Slot: Ideal for companies who use subcontractors to take excess jobs
vii. Service Types: Select the services you are allowing customers to book form the online booking page.
b. Form Fields:
i. Field table: From the listed options, choose which fields you’d like to be visible and required on your online booking page.
ii. Apply ad group: Leave this blank or select an ad group you wish to associate to this page.
iii. Notify to: Add the relevant email addresses and phone numbers of those who will be alerted, whenever you receive a booking from this page
7. When you’re satisfied, scroll to the top of the Online Booking page and click Try it out.
A new window opens which allows you to preview this page before going live.
8. When you’re satisfied and want to go live, click Save.
9. When you’d like to use this link, scroll to the top of the Online Booking page, and click Copy link to clipboard.