Stop wasting paper and storage space when you can keep it all in one place. Keeping track of your financial records will keep you organized and ensure that you get paid on time. Quickly search and find the invoice you need, see how many invoices are awaiting payment, how many are past due, and send bulk actions such as sending all of your customers with overdue invoices a reminder to pay.
Invoice Dashboard Overview
- Go to "Invoices" on the left-hand menu.
2. Have a look at the "Invoices" dashboard
- Invoices Due is the total amount you are owed, and the number of invoices currently due.
- Overdue Invoices is the total amount you are owed, and the number of invoices that are past-due.
- Unsent invoices is the number of invoices that you have yet to send to customers.
- Jobs Requiring Invoices is the number of jobs you still haven't invoices for.
3. View invoices by status - Use the dropdown menu, located near the top left, to view your invoices by status.
3. View invoices by time frame - Use the dropdown menu, located near the top right, to view your invoices by time frame.
4. Bulk Actions - select one, multiple, or all invoices in any status, and decide if you want to send invoices, reminders, mark them as “sent,” or delete them. This is a great way to optimize your time and help you stay organized!
4.1 - Choose the relevant invoices.
4.2 - Choose the action you want to perform such as send invoices, send reminders, mark as sent, delete, or sync to Quickbooks.
4.3 - Customize the text for any bulk action through email or text message.
4.4 Perform the action
Need more help? See related articles below: