You can add tasks to your schedule to better mange your jobs and business.
Tasks can be associated with a client or be stand-alone items. They are often used as reminders to block out time on the schedule.
1. Go to "Add-ons."
2. From the Add-ons page, slide the "Tasks" toggle to "ON."
3. Click on one of your jobs
4. Click on the "Tasks" tab on the right of the page
5. Click on "New Task"
6. Type in the task details and assign a specific tech if relevant. When you're done click "save"
7. The item is now added to the job's task list. You can also view the created tasks in your schedule.
Need more help? See related articles below:
How to Label Jobs with Tags?
How to Delete a Job?
Setting Up Custom Fields by Job Type
Customizing Your Invoice and Estimates