When should I use this feature?
Now, you’re able to restrict access to financial data for any user role within Workiz. This is a great option if you have technicians, subcontractors, or any staff that you don’t want to see pricing information within Workiz field service software. Once you’ve restricted access to financial data for a specific user role, these users will no longer be able to see financial information of any kind, whether in invoices, estimates, reporting, etc. but will still have full access to jobs, scheduling and necessary customer information to perform their job.
How to Set up Financial Restrictions for User Roles within Workiz
1. Log in to your Workiz account.
2. From the top-hand navigation bar, click the Settings cogwheel.
3. From the General Settings page, scroll down to the Users & Roles section.
Select Roles Management.
4. From the Roles & restrictions page, click the user role you’d like to edit.
5. The Edit Restrictions page appears.
Scroll down to the Financial Data section, located towards the bottom of the page.
6. From Financial Data, turn the toggle to RESTRICT.
7. Click Save.
Your specified changes are now saved.