Stripe, as a default does not allow other services to pass the credit card information.
At Workiz, we take every measure to ensure details are kept safe and as we do store any credit number.
Workiz only acts as a connecting element that passes the information to Strip.
To enable card charges via Stripe.
- log into your Stripe account
- Go to business settings and then integrations
3. Click Show advanced options
4. Switch Process payments unsafely on
5. Next, within the pop-up. Check all three disclaimer checkboxes .
6. On the Fourth option, select "Someone else built my Stripe integration"
7. Click "Process payments unsafely" to save.
You can now charge payments via Workiz and Stripe.