If one of your teammates has stopped working for your business, you can easily disable them so that they will no longer be able to log in or be assigned to jobs.
- To remove a user, first go to the "Team" tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the user's name that you wish to remove.
3. In the user's page click on "Disable user" from the top right.
4. Confirm, by clicking on "Yes, disable user."
* If you disable a pro user, you will not be charged for this user on the next billing cycle.
Need more help? See the related articles below:
How to Add A New User to Your Team