A client can have multiple locations and one billing address. You can manage and modify those.
Viewing client locations
- Click on the "Clients" tab from the left navigation bar.
* You can also use the search box to find a specific client.
2. Click on the relevant client's name.
3. In the client's page, you can see a list of locations for this client, edit them, or add new ones.
Adding a job for a service location
- If your client has more than one location, when you click "Actions" and then "Add Job," a list of available locations will pop up.
- Alternatively, you can select "Create New Location" to enter a job for this client using a new address.
When you create an invoice within a job, that invoice will show the billing address and the service address for this client.
* Invoices and estimates not linked with a job will only show the client's billing address, since no service address was specified.
Need more help? See related articles below: