Workiz lets you sync your schedule to third-party calendars like Google Calendar.
What Are the Sync Limitations?
Workiz schedule only syncs one way. This means that you can see your jobs, leads, and tasks on your third-party calendar, but it doesn't work the other way around. Workiz jobs and tasks need more information than just the name and location, so at this time we do not support two-way syncing.
How Can You Set It Up?
To sync your schedule, make sure that the Calendar sync add-on is enabled by navigating to 'Add-ons' and turning the 'Calendar Sync' option on (as seen in the images below).
2. Go to 'Settings'.
3. Under 'Integrations', click on 'Calendar Sync'.
Note: If you're still using the old job page go to your 'Schedule' from the left navigation and look for the “Calendar Sync” button.
4. Get a URL link or export your current Workiz schedule as a file that can be imported to any calendar (as seen below).
How Can You Add Your Workiz Schedule to Google Calendar?
In Google Calendar, click the arrow icon next to 'Other calendars' from the left-hand section.
Next, click 'Add by URL' and paste in the URL you copied from Workiz.
You can add notifications to upcoming jobs by clicking the gear icon from the top right and selecting 'Settings'.
Under the calendars tab, you will have an option to add notifications to any of your calendars.
Important notice: Workiz has no control over the refresh frequency of Google Calendar. It usually refreshes every 24 hours. If you have changes in your immediate schedule you should notify your techs by SMS or Email.
How Can You Add Your Calendar To Your iPhone?
In your iPhone go to:
1. “Settings” -> “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” -> “Add Account”
2. Select 'Other' from the list of providers.
3. Select “Add Subscribed Calendar”.
4. Paste the URL provided by Workiz and hit “Next”
5. In the following screen simply click “Save”.
You can now see your jobs in your iPhone Calendar.
Need more help? See the related articles below: