To set an auto commission rate for your field techs:
Click on the upper-left gear and then on “Marketplace”
2. Search for the "Commissions" add-on by scrolling down, using the search bar, or by clicking on one of the categories and click on "Learn More".
3. From the upper-right side slide the toggle to "Active."
5. Click on the name of the user you wish to edit the rate for.
6. Scroll down to view the commission rates for this tech.
Technician base rate: When a job closes this is the rate taken out for this tech from the total, after fees are deducted. You can set rates by a percentage or specific amount.
Example: Rate is 30% and the Job total is $100 — the tech's commission is $30 and the company's profit is $70.
Technician Fees: Fees applied to the total payment by form of payment.
Example: Rate is 30% and the Job total is $100. The job was paid with credit card and the Credit fee is 10% — the tech's commission is $27 and the company's profit is $73
Rates by schedule: Define a different rate for different times of the day.
1. Click on "Edit Time Preferences" and add your time shifts. Select the time shift and set the appropriate rate.
2. When done, click "Create New Rule."
Rates by job type: Define a different rate for different job types.
So if a tech does a specialty job, you can set a different automatic commission.
Rates by job amount: Define a new rate for over or less than x amount of sales.
Rates by referring company: If you are taking leads from an outside referral company, you can set a rate for specific cases when the lead comes from these companies.
Need more help? See related articles below: