In this article, you will find out how to close a job once it's done.
How to close a job:
- From the left-hand navigation bar, select 'Jobs'.
2. Click the job that you wish to close.
Note: if your job has a balance, you'll still be able to see (on your dashboard, clients, and invoices) that there is a payment due for this job.
3. Change the job status to "Done".
This will indicate that it is no longer on your to-do list.
How to close a job from the mobile app?
1. Click the job that you wish to close.
2. Under 'Job Status' click on the current status.
3. Change the status to 'Done'
Note: Alternatively you can always move a job to the 'Canceled' status, indicating that this job was not completed This will also remove it from your schedule and lists.
Need more help? See related articles below: