Pro Users are teammates who work primarily for you; your managers, dispatchers, field techs, and anyone that needs access to your account.
Subcontractors are part-time or on-demand employees.
- The Starter Team package comes with up to 2 Pro Users.
- The Team Package comes with up to 6 Pro Users.
- The Professional Plan comes with up to 15 Pro Users.
- Additional Pro Users cost $30/m.
1. Pro User Permissions
A Pro User is a user that can:
- Log in to your account via the web or mobile app and view the schedule, update assigned jobs, and send location updates.
- Communicate with you and other Pro Users through the platform: Using calls, text messages, and notes.
- Invoice: Get paid online or with a credit card
* You can limit a Pro User's access by setting certain restrictions. For example, you can restrict a Pro User to be able to see only their assigned jobs or block them from changing a job to "Done."
2. Subcontractors Permissions
A free user is a user that can:
- Be assigned to jobs. They'll be able to receive email and text notifications, but won't be able to log in to your account.
- Confirm jobs. A confirmation via a link will be sent to his phone.
How Do You Set Up Users and Change their Permissions?
If you want to have the option to add subcontractors:
- Click on the top-right gear and click on "Add-ons"
- Turn on the "Unlimited subcontractors" add-on (included in the Team and the Professional Team plans)
3. Click on "Team" on the left-hand side menu
4. Click on "Add New"
3. Choose if you want to add a "Pro User" or a "Subcontractor"
How Do You Update a User's Type?
- Select a team member.
- Click the drop-down menu and change the "User Type" to either "User" or "Subcontractor"
Need more help? See the related articles below: